Re: [NTB] How to display the Clipbook?

  • will_aka_clueless
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Corl DeLuna" <corl@...> wrote:

      > Hi Will,
      >
      > I open and close the clipbook by pressing F4.
      >
      > Corl

      Thanks Corl! That worked!

      In fact, it turns out that that mysterious list with "HTML" at the top
      *is* the clipbook.

      Now if I can only figure out how to get my favorites list back.

      Thanks again,

      Will in Seattle
      a.k.a. "Clueless"
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
        Glad that helped.

        For Favorites, use an icon called Quick List, (If it's not there right click
        the tool bar > Properties... and show it). Quick List can show servel
        things, so right click in the Quick List window and select Favorites from
        the middle selection. Hope that does it for you.

        Best,
        Corl

        P.S. I'm a freak about doing daily backups of my entire My Documents, I also
        backup the NoteTab folder with all my templates, clip libraries and
        NotePro.ini, this where most of the NTP preferences are located, so if I
        need to recover any of these files I can always go back to yesterdays
        backup.

        _____