RE: [NTB] How to display the Clipbook?

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi Will,

      I open and close the clipbook by pressing F4.

      Corl

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Corl DeLuna" <corl@...> wrote:

        > Hi Will,
        >
        > I open and close the clipbook by pressing F4.
        >
        > Corl

        Thanks Corl! That worked!

        In fact, it turns out that that mysterious list with "HTML" at the top
        *is* the clipbook.

        Now if I can only figure out how to get my favorites list back.

        Thanks again,

        Will in Seattle
        a.k.a. "Clueless"
      • Corl DeLuna
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
          Glad that helped.

          For Favorites, use an icon called Quick List, (If it's not there right click
          the tool bar > Properties... and show it). Quick List can show servel
          things, so right click in the Quick List window and select Favorites from
          the middle selection. Hope that does it for you.

          Best,
          Corl

          P.S. I'm a freak about doing daily backups of my entire My Documents, I also
          backup the NoteTab folder with all my templates, clip libraries and
          NotePro.ini, this where most of the NTP preferences are located, so if I
          need to recover any of these files I can always go back to yesterdays
          backup.

          _____