How to display the Clipbook?

  • will_aka_clueless
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
      This morning I decided to try the "Help>Show Tip of the Day" feature
      of NTP.

      The first tip I got was about using the Clipbook. I pressed F1 to see
      more information about the tip.

      I got a little help file titled "Use the Editor Clipbook."

      The file says "go to the Clipbook window" but it doesn't tell how to
      open the clipbook window.

      I'd be grateful to someone who could tell me how to do that.

      Will in Seattle
      a.k.a. "Clueless"
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
        Hi Will,

        I open and close the clipbook by pressing F4.

        Corl

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Corl DeLuna" <corl@...> wrote:

          > Hi Will,
          >
          > I open and close the clipbook by pressing F4.
          >
          > Corl

          Thanks Corl! That worked!

          In fact, it turns out that that mysterious list with "HTML" at the top
          *is* the clipbook.

          Now if I can only figure out how to get my favorites list back.

          Thanks again,

          Will in Seattle
          a.k.a. "Clueless"
        • Corl DeLuna
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
            Glad that helped.

            For Favorites, use an icon called Quick List, (If it's not there right click
            the tool bar > Properties... and show it). Quick List can show servel
            things, so right click in the Quick List window and select Favorites from
            the middle selection. Hope that does it for you.

            Best,
            Corl

            P.S. I'm a freak about doing daily backups of my entire My Documents, I also
            backup the NoteTab folder with all my templates, clip libraries and
            NotePro.ini, this where most of the NTP preferences are located, so if I
            need to recover any of these files I can always go back to yesterdays
            backup.

            _____