Re: [NTB] Tables or not

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      I have copied this to the html list. I always develop in Mozilla (as it
      is standard compliant) and then move it to IE (which is not as
      compliant). That usually works best. It definitely can be done.

    • Kerry Coates
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
        Cary,
        I am sorry! I always get these two lists turned around. I thought I was writing to the HTML list. See yea there! Thanks for the heads up.

        Hugs,
        Kerry Coates
        Visit all my websites!
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
        http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com
        http://www.3RingRodeo.net
        http://www.GamblingStrategyCards.com
        http://www.CharroCoats.com
        http://www.PaulCoatesGuitar.com

        There are various things which could be going on here. Can you repost your
        question to the Notetab HTML list with a code sample or a web page we can
        look at?

        Post message: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com