Re: [NTB] Tables or not

  • Cary Driscoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      Hi Kerry,

      There are various things which could be going on here. Can you repost your
      question to the Notetab HTML list with a code sample or a web page we can
      look at?

      Post message: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
        I have copied this to the html list. I always develop in Mozilla (as it
        is standard compliant) and then move it to IE (which is not as
        compliant). That usually works best. It definitely can be done.

      • Kerry Coates
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
          Cary,
          I am sorry! I always get these two lists turned around. I thought I was writing to the HTML list. See yea there! Thanks for the heads up.