Re: [NTB] notetab 5 - treeview

  • kenfhill84083
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
      I have NT Pro 4.95 and the Glossary.otl says, "Treeview is scheduled
      for NoteTab's Outline, Clipbook, and most likely the Quick List
      features in version 5." I installed the NT Pro 5 trial but did not
      think to see if treeview was implemented -- now I've uninstalled it.

      Does anyone know if treeview is now a feature. If not, any forecast
      about when it will be? I could not find anything about it at the NT site.

      -Ken