RE: [NTB] Re: Very slow startup for 5.1 Pro

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      Glad reading the message helped ;-) Hope it keeps working like it should.

      BTW it was the 1st link I meant to send should you ever need it,

      <http://compnetworking.about.com/od/windowsxpnetworking/ht/mapnetworkdrive.h
      tm>
      http://compnetworking.about.com/od/windowsxpnetworking/ht/mapnetworkdrive.ht

      Best,