Accessing Folders From Favorites [More]

  • Lawrence R. Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 8:42 AM
      Hi R S, Kay and anyone else who might be interested,

      Thanks Eric. I have now discovered that if you go to the menu and select
      Favorites/Organize/Add Path to Favorites, NoteTab will add the path of the
      current document to favorites. SHIFT+CTRL+F will also do this. When you
      select this from Favorites, it opens a folder dialog. Select the file you
      want and NoteTab will open it. I now have a new Favorites I call "Folders".

      Regards,

      Larry Thomas
      larryt@...