Accessing Folders From Favorites

  • Lawrence R. Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 1998
      Hi R S, Kay and anyone else who might be interested,

      I have been working with my favorites categories and have just noticed that
      there is another way to open files from a folder if the file in your
      favorites list shares the folder with the file you want to open.

      1. Go to Favorites
      2. Find a file in the list that is in the same folder as the file you want
      to open.
      3. Right-click on the file.
      4. Select Open Directory.
      5. Select your new file and NoteTab will open it.

      Regards,

      Larry Thomas
      larryt@...