to clips list --> was: (Re: [NTB] Need to copy, not cut, selected text)

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hi Toby: I've copied your question to the clips list where you will
      almost certainly get a quick answer ... You should join the clips list

      tobyrjr said the following on 2006-10-18 19:48:
      > I'm trying out NTP, and the Clip Editor in particular. Is there a way
      > of COPYING selected text, rather than cutting (as ^$GetSelection$ does)?
      >
      > So for example, I'm trying
      >
      > ^!Set %NewText%=^$GetSelection$
      > ^!Append %MyText%=^%NewText%
      >
      > ... but it is taking text out of the orig file rather than copying.

      Here's the address to join at. If you haven't got a yahoo-id you'll need
      to get one. Note: this address is at the bottom of every message in the
      Notetab list.

      At Jody's request we don't discuss clips on the main-list, reserving it
      for basic questions about how Notetab functions.

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail
      --

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail