How do you clear the drop-down boxes ???

  • littlegobbin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hello all,

      Maybe a silly question !!! How do you clear the characters in the drop
      down boxes in the 'find' and 'find and replace' ????

      Thank-You
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
        littlegobbin wrote:
        >Maybe a silly question !!! How do you clear the characters in the drop
        >down boxes in the 'find' and 'find and replace' ????

        I don't know if there is a simpler way, but you can delete them from the
        ini file. Open Notepro.ini or Notetab.ini (depending on which version you
        have) in another editor when Notetab is closed and delete the entries under
        [FindDialog] and [ReplaceDialog]

        Lotta