Re: How can I sort an email-list by hostnames, not recipient-names?

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2006
      Hi Horst,

      Good work on the clip! Feel free to join us on the Clips List for
      futher discussion or help with regular expressions and clips. These
      advanced features are what makes NoteTab great IMO, but they are not
      covered by this NoteTab Basics List.

      Sheri

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Horst Nogajski" <newsletters@...>