Upgrading from 4.95 std to 5.1 pro

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      I have a registered copy of NoteTab Standard 4.95. When I first
      registered NoteTab (more than five years ago) I picked Standard
      because Pro was very limited in the size of files it would edit.

      I have been looking at the comparison page and I think NoteTab Pro
      5.1 might be better for me than Standard but I noticed that Pro does
      not have "Multiple tabulator settings" and Standard does. What
      exactly are "Multiple tabulator settings" and why doesn't Pro have
      them?

      There is a discount for upgrading from Standard 4.95 to Standard
      5.1. Is there a discount for upgrading from Standard 4.95 to Pro
      5.1?
      --
      Never ever let your brain explode. It's VERY bad for you and
      it leaves a terrible mess for someone to clean up.