Re: [NTB] Specialfolder for NTP 5.1 like in NTP 4.95

  • Horst Nogajski
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hi Dave,

      thanks for your answer, but I'm searching for something other.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > In XP and 2000 multi. users now look for this
      > C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxxx\Application Data\NoteTab xxx, for
      example

      What I want is, that NTP 5.1 automatically read my files in e.g.
      "D:\MySpecialDataFolder\NoteTabData\" at startUp, like the 4.95
      version has done for me all the last years.

      In NTP 4.95 and before, it was configured under Menu:
      View -> Options -> Advanced -> "Support Files Location" !

      Do someone know how I can configure that that for NTP 5.1?

      Many thanks in advance,
      Horst