Re: What should I overwrite?

  • jfulmer@foxinternet.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 1998
      Larry,

      > My vision is impaired and I missed the real error.

      Nothing wrong with your vision, you are absolutely correct, works like
      a charm now. NOOO Error message.

      Thanks a whole bunch.

      This Forum or Mail Server or what ever you call NTP:makelist is so
      much like the forum I participate in on Compuserve.. The OzWin forum
      dedicated to the support of the Off Line Reader for Compuserve. You
      can get a direct conversation going with a couple of guys and end up
      writing messages faster than you can receive them.. <g>

      Again thanks for caring.

      Jack