Re: [NTB] Specialfolder for NTP 5.1 like in NTP 4.95

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi
      In XP and 2000 multi. users now look for this
      C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxxx\Application Data\NoteTab xxx, for example
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
        Hi Dave,

        thanks for your answer, but I'm searching for something other.

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

        > In XP and 2000 multi. users now look for this
        > C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxxx\Application Data\NoteTab xxx, for
        example

        What I want is, that NTP 5.1 automatically read my files in e.g.
        "D:\MySpecialDataFolder\NoteTabData\" at startUp, like the 4.95
        version has done for me all the last years.

        In NTP 4.95 and before, it was configured under Menu:
        View -> Options -> Advanced -> "Support Files Location" !

        Do someone know how I can configure that that for NTP 5.1?

        Many thanks in advance,
        Horst