default paragraph length of notetab lite?

  • Dan Power
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hello all,

      I search the messages and did not see anything that seemed to cover
      this question. What is the default paragraph length in NoteTab Lite. I
      know I can control it in pro and the max is 32k, but what is the
      default for lite?
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
        Dan Power wrote:
        >I search the messages and did not see anything that seemed to cover
        >this question. What is the default paragraph length in NoteTab Lite. I
        >know I can control it in pro and the max is 32k, but what is the
        >default for lite?

        2 GB. Look in Help, General Information -> Comparison Chart.
        BTW it's 2GB in Pro too in v. 5.

        Lotta