Add new clip

  • colleencooksmc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Real newbie here. I have only been using Notetab Pro for about 3
      weeks and currently am using someone else's Clip Library. How do I
      add a new clip to it. I have looked in help and can't locate it.
      Could someone point me in the right direction. Thanks
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        colleencooksmc wrote:
        > Real newbie here. I have only been using Notetab Pro for about 3
        > weeks and currently am using someone else's Clip Library. How do I
        > add a new clip to it. I have looked in help and can't locate it.
        > Could someone point me in the right direction. Thanks

        colleen,

        What do you mean, using someone else's Clip Library? Several
        clipbooks/libraries come with NoteTab, your's should be displayed in
        tabs at the bottom of the edit window. By clicking one of the tabs the
        corresponding clipbook should be displayed in the clipbook editor window
        on the left.

        If you have a clip from another source you can add it with the following
        help.
        Find this in Help clicking the following items.
        *******************
        Help
        Help Topics
        in the lefthand pane open 'How-To'
        then select 'Create Clipbook Libraries'

        at the bottom of section '1. With the Clipbook Tool' you'll find this
        explanation;

        You can also add text from other applications by copying it to Windows'
        clipboard. Open the Clipbook's list box shortcut menu and select Add
        from Clipboard.

        It means select and copy to the clipboard the 'other' clip you want to
        add, then right-click in the editor window at the location you want the
        clip added to and select 'Add from Clipboard' in the right-click menu.

        You should then right-click again in the editor window and select 'Save
        Now' this makes the addition permanent and ready to use, you may
        possibly have to close and reopen that particular clipbook to insure it
        works.

        ºvº
        2006.10.01
        "Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too."
        hrs ø hsavage@...