Re: [NTB] Backing up the NoteTab program to CD.

  • dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi
      Just drop the whole notetab folder on the CD, problem solved.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        Thanks for the reply Dave.

        Your suggestion is what I do for some of my other programs. What I was
        trying to do was save some space on the CD by being selective. However, if
        that's what it takes, I'll setup Syncback to copy the entire directory to my
        backup as you suggested.

        Gratefully,
        Ferrell
        ------------------------------

        dave, wrote:

        Hi
        Just drop the whole notetab folder on the CD, problem solved.
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > Which files within NoteTab's installation directory do I need to
        > backup to CD so that, during a reinstallation of the program, I can
        > retore my toolbar and options settings?
        >...snip...

      • dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Hi
          There are a selection of files that would save the important bits ,this way
          you have got the lot in one hit, if the disc dies or you do something you
          should not you have got a working copy.
          THANKYOU DAVE M