Re: [NTB] "Join Lines" Doesn't Stick

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hello Harvey and All,

      Problem resolved!

      Thank you, Harvey, for getting me to tinker with the contents of the
      NoteTab.ini file. You sorted some of the lines, but the NoteTab.ini file you
      returned to me in private mail was still failing as described in previous
      posts. I renamed all versions of the NoteTab.ini file, and restarted NoteTab.
      That created a fresh copy of NoteTab.ini. I then copied each section of my old
      NoteTab.ini file into the new file one section at a time. After each section
      was copied, I closed and reopened NTP, and I tested its operation.

      The problem vanished like voodoo. I really don't know where the problem was,
      but it disappeared sometime during the copy and test procedure. This copy and
      test procedure restored all my old customizations.

      Bottom line: NTP is healthy and it's working exactly as I have customized it
      over the years.

      Ray Shapp