Re: Anyone else running pro on a usb drive?

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
      I ran into PStart and an Open Source clone calls ASuite. I had been
      planning to figure out how to get NoteTab running with them. While
      either one will allow NoteTab to run, it leaves a lot to be desired it
      you want to use NoteTab to remember your prior settings.

      The biggest issue is that neither one can re-name the drive letter in
      the ini or the fvr files. This will require a clip, or manual editing,
      unless or until Eric adds a launcher to allow NoteTab to work without
      having to edit INIs and FVRs.

      Larry Hamilton

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Beddard"