"Join Lines" Doesn't Stick

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi All,

      When I join lines (Ctrl+J), the lines of text do join, but when I copy the
      joined text, the lines revert to 66 characters per line. It doesn't matter
      whether I copy the joined lines while they are still highlighted as a result
      of the Joining or deselect then select again.

      I do have Word Wrap turned on but I don't have "Wrap to column" checkmarked
      and the margins in Re-format Lines are set to 2 and 70.

      When I turn on "Show Nonprinting", the end of line symbols in the joined text
      appear correct, but the lines get shortened and the end of line symbols move
      to position 67 as soon as I try to paste the joined text.

      This odd behavior began occurring only today.

      I have re-booted my PC, and I have not made any recent changes to NTP options.

      Why will Join lines not "stick"?

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
      NoteTab Pro v4.95