otl.s

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Hi list
      has anyone got this problem and know a way around it ,I shall explain
      open a clip library on the right side and the mouse scroll bars both work
      horz. and vert.
      next open an otl on the left and the scroll bar for the center works both
      horz. and vert. but the scroll bar for the headings side only scrolls horz.
      Its really annoying any way around this.
      THANKYOU DAVE M