Incorrect help file regarding regex

  • marlarius
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi,

      I am long time user of Notetab Pro 4.x. The for me most important
      change is the much better regex support (PCRE).

      However, the help file does not reflect the upgrade. I have not
      scrutinized it, but for example this statement is wrong:

      "PROCEDURE|FUNCTION
      (PROCEDURE)|(FUNCTION)

      The first expression is equivalent to
      PROCEDUR(E|F)UNCTION
      The second expression matches either of the two words."

      Not correct. In PCRE the first expression will also look for either!

      Martin