HELP! Cant get picture to load!

  • gane423
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Spent last 3/4's of an hour trying to get a picture uploaded on my site.

      Am using same method as far as I can tell that I used to get the others
      on the "Family Pictures" page to load. Have checked for spelling
      errors, and the path from pictures folder to the page looks fine.

      One I'm having trouble with is the Mary Watts picture. Be advised in
      case it looks odd, that the original picture was in an oval shaped
      frame :)

      My Website is at: http://gpayne2.home.mindspring.com/index.html