Edit UNICODE files

  • david_94087
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2006
      Hello, I was disappointed to see that NoteTab 5.0 Std does not
      preserve UNICODE. I thought it would after reading it would edit
      EBCDIC files.

      Editing UNICODE files is getting more and more pervasive. When do you
      expect to support this?

      Thanks,
      David
      http://www.dcsoft.com

      P.S. I hope Eric and Jody are doing well... I think we last saw each
      other at the SIC in 2001.
    • Hardy Wang
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "david_94087" <david_94087@...> wrote:

        > Hello, I was disappointed to see that NoteTab 5.0 Std does not
        > preserve UNICODE. I thought it would after reading it would edit
        > EBCDIC files.
        >
        > Editing UNICODE files is getting more and more pervasive. When do
        you
        > expect to support this?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > David
        > http://www.dcsoft.com
        >
        > P.S. I hope Eric and Jody are doing well... I think we last saw each
        > other at the SIC in 2001.

        I asked similar questions before, here is the answer I got: