Re: [NTB] Re: Notetab Pro 5 doesn't replace Notepad

  • Mitch Wagner
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2006
      Thank you, but this doesn't solve the problem or change the behavior.

      I installed Notepad++ a few months ago and liked it enough (for a short
      time) that I had it take over as my Notepad replacement. Now, it won't give
      back Notepad--even though I've completely uninstalled it from my system. The
      best I can do is switch my default text editor to Notepad, rather than the
      (non-existent) Notepad++. What I *can't* do is switch the Notepad
      replacement to Notetab.

      Mitch Wagner