Re: [NTB] Php 5 upgrade questions

  • Chuck Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2006
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Alec Burgess\(g\)" <buralex@...> wrote:

      > Hi Chuck:

      Thanks for the reply.

      > 1) Sorry - no changes to syntax highlighting for php or anything else
      > 1a) btw. its NTB (for NoteTaB) not Php

      Well, ... I really did mean Php. NoteTab highlights HTML just fine,
      but when it's mixed with Php there are problems I wish this would
      have been addressed. The only think I've noticed that interests me is
      Print Preview.

      Thanks for the info on running both and upgrading. I suppose I'll at
      least check out the trial version.