Re: [NTB] Firefox Plugin for Viewing "Page Source" in NTB?

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2006
      Hi July and Dennis,

      Thanks for the quick replies. Using your link I found the name of the plug-in.
      I then used the Tools | Extensions | Get more Extensions facility within
      Firefox to find the plug-in at>>
      https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/394/

      Using that procedure permits Firefox to download and install the
      ViewSourceWith extension automatically. Now when I right-click on any web
      page, one of the top options is to view the webpage in NoteTab. That's
      exactly what I want.

      Many thanks to you both.

      Ray Shapp