Re: [Clip] List of open documents

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 2:47 PM
      bruce.somers@... wrote:
      > hsavage wrote
      >
      >> I believe you'll find that list in NotePro.ini under the heading
      >> [AutoLoad]. -1
      >>
      >> These are the files that reopen with shutdown and restart.
      >>
      > Thank you - that was it! I had mistakenly latched onto [History]
      rather than [Autoload]. It's working fine now. What [History] is, I
      don' t know. But who can know everything?

      > I note that I'm on the wrong list with this - sorry about that.

      Bruce,

      I'll cc this to the NoteTab list, that would seem to be suitable for
      this type discussion.

      The [History] section, I believe, is used to track previously opened files.

      You can click File > ReOpen to see the history list and quickly reopen
      any of the last several files that were opened.

      ºvº
      2006.08.07
      "Cooking I; Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter."
      hrs ø hsavage@...