Choosing files for FTP upload

  • Daniel Roth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      Hi!

      I'm trying to use the FTP functions in NoteTab Pro 4.95: I open the
      FTP Utilities via the Clipbook, choose Upload files and in "Files to
      upload (one per line)" I type in the names.

      So far so good, but typing the filenames each time is a bit annoying.
      Is there no easier way to choose files for uploading? Something like
      "upload the file with the focus" or "upload all open files". I saw
      such an option in FtpZip.zip (http://www.notetab.com/utilities.php),
      but this library seems to need Ws_Ftp and WinZip to work properly.

      BTW, I'm using on my laptop a display scheme with black background and
      can't read the help file, because its font color is also black. :-(

      Daniel