Re: SLOOOOW DOS

  • Charles M. Raine
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 1998
      At 07:07 PM 8/29/98 +0200, Eric wrote:
      >Hi R.S.,
      >
      >>Eric answered me that he hasn't noticed any difference in speed. I remember
      >>he having mentioned he uses a Pentium 266. Regrettably not all of us have
      >>such fast machines. So now NoteTab is turning into a program for the elites!
      >
      >I think that is pushing it a bit far.

      I would agree with you Eric...

      I'm sure there a lots of people out there who feel that a Pentium 266 is
      not an excessively fast system, by today's standards. I realize a lot of
      people have older hardware but that will change over time. I just recently
      updated my system and have found it well worth the cost, and a pleasure to
      use!

      Charlie.

      Charles M. Raine <rainec@...>
      Phone (204) 895-0940