Catching up on NoteTab 5 options

  • cefwis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      I'm the satisfied registered user of NoteTab Standard 4.95 (not Pro).
      Most of the recent discussions on this list have been about upgrading
      NoteTab Pro. Could you please clarify for me, is an upgrade also
      available for Standard 4.95; if so, how do I obtain it, what are its
      advantages and what is the cost.

      Thanks for the info. Charlie
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        Hi Charlie,
        >I'm the satisfied registered user of NoteTab Standard 4.95 (not Pro).
        > Most of the recent discussions on this list have been about upgrading
        >NoteTab Pro. Could you please clarify for me, is an upgrade also
        >available for Standard 4.95; if so, how do I obtain it, what are its
        >advantages and what is the cost.

        See these pages.
        <http://notetab.com/upgrade.php>
        <http://notetab.com/whatsnew.php>