Things I've noticed about NoteTab Pro v5.0

  • stanblaz@netspace.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      [bugs]
      No euro (euro.clb is missing)

      Utilities clipbar/library has spelling errors such that,
      'inch -> centemeters', 'centimetres -> inch', 'miles -> kilometres' &
      'kilo meters -> miles' do not work.

      slow clipbar's on first display.
      I have 2 machines. Takes about 20 seconds to display a 'new' clipbar on the
      slow machine (233Mhz) and about 3 seconds (livable) on the fast (2.8Ghz)
      machine. Subsequent display of a already seen clipbar is much faster until
      NoteTab is closed, reopening repeats the process.
      The documentation mentions that the registered version is faster, does this
      include the clipbar display?

      [changed]
      headers/footers
      Setting the margins used to set the document printed area & the header/footer
      were in the margins with a line separating the header/footer from the document.
      Now the header/footer is included in the printed area & there is no separating
      line (I have looked but can't seem to find an option to turn the separator line
      on)..... I miss that separator line.
      (Jody, remember all those problems getting the header/footer working properly?)

      Could I request that an option to have a separator line be included in the next
      update?

      This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au