Re: [NTB] Nothing Happens When Check for Updates Clicked

    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Bruce,

      >I give up!
      >
      >I filled out the form at https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp,
      >and pressed Next.
      >
      >The message Please complete the form below, missing or incorrect
      >fields are marked with !
      >
      >was displayed.
      >
      >NOTHING was marked with a !, nothing. But pressing Next gives the
      >same result repeatedly.
      >
      >Apparently, "You can't get there from here!"
      >
      >Great Scott!
      >
      >Jody will say that it has worked for thousands. It is not really
      >necessary for each of you to post a message saying "It works for
      >me.".

      Nope, I'll just let you say it. I'm sorry for all your problems
      though. It just doesn't seem like its your week, does it? ;)

      Maybe there was a field you had to choose something in like a
      pull down list for the method of order and that whatever is
      suppose to be marked with an "!" isn't happening.

      I cannot think of any possible reason that Fookes Software would
      not want to sell their products by fixing any alleged problem
      there is. It just doesn't make rational 'cents' to me. $-)

      It's time to take this off list. Please write me at Support at
      Fookes dot com if you have more complaints and troubles. The
      Basic list is strictly for the basic use of NoteTab, not
      somewhere to vent your feelings, etc. And, none of the lists
      should be used to make smart remarks, cussing, heated
      discussions, or anything else that hasn't anything to do with
      issues. Each list has its own purposes. At least take this one to
      the Off Topic list or write me at Support.

      Happy Tab'n,

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hi Bruce,