move customizations to upgrade?

  • debra_overbey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hi,
      I just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 4.95 to 5 (smoothly). Is there a way
      to import my Favorites to 5 AND I added several customized clips to the
      HTML library. Is there a way to easily/quickly import those without re-
      creating each one?

      (Also, I'm a bit surprised that the HTML library doesn't reflect some
      of newer standards - e.g., closing elements in tags like line break

      THANKS for any help!
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
        debra_overbey wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 4.95 to 5 (smoothly). Is there a way
        > to import my Favorites to 5 AND I added several customized clips to the
        > HTML library. Is there a way to easily/quickly import those without re-
        > creating each one?
        >
        > (Also, I'm a bit surprised that the HTML library doesn't reflect some
        > of newer standards - e.g., closing elements in tags like line break
        >
        > THANKS for any help!
        1. If you can find those clips in your existing library folder and place
        them where the new clips go you should be all set and not need to
        recreate the clips. If you need more on how to do that, you might want
        to ask on the clips list.

        2. It's always been there: View Options HTML xhtml and you will see that
        notetab does support the "newer standards" and in fact ntp 4.9x did as well.
      • debra_overbey
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> wrote:

          > debra_overbey wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > > I just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 4.95 to 5 (smoothly). Is there a
          way
          > > to import my Favorites to 5 AND I added several customized clips
          to the
          > > HTML library. Is there a way to easily/quickly import those
          without re-
          > > creating each one?
          > >
          > > (Also, I'm a bit surprised that the HTML library doesn't reflect some
          > > of newer standards - e.g., closing elements in tags like line break
          > >
          > > THANKS for any help!
          > 1. If you can find those clips in your existing library folder and
          place
          > them where the new clips go you should be all set and not need to
          > recreate the clips. If you need more on how to do that, you might want
          > to ask on the clips list.
          >
          > 2. It's always been there: View Options HTML xhtml and you will see
          that
          > notetab does support the "newer standards" and in fact ntp 4.9x did
          as well.

          THANK YOU! RE xhtml - Guess I ought to get out more : )
        • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
            >> notetab does support the "newer standards" and in fact ntp 4.9x did
            > as well.
            >

            > THANK YOU! RE xhtml - Guess I ought to get out more : )

            lol
          • Jeff Scism
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
              Is there a clipbook for SHTML?