Re: [NTB] Nothing Happens When Check for Updates Clicked

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 29, 2006
      Hi All,

      I decided instead of upgrading my old I wold just buy the 5.0 and ordered
      the disk also. When I loaded it, I cannot get it to open on the computer
      then close out leaving it in the (??whatever you call that box next to the
      time??). I can get it to open and stay open. When I close it it shows up
      next to the time. I am sure it is just a box I haven't checked .

      HELP

      Lloyd

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 1 10:37 AM
        Hi Bruce,

        >I give up!
        >
        >I filled out the form at https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp,
        >and pressed Next.
        >
        >The message Please complete the form below, missing or incorrect
        >fields are marked with !
        >
        >was displayed.
        >
        >NOTHING was marked with a !, nothing. But pressing Next gives the
        >same result repeatedly.
        >
        >Apparently, "You can't get there from here!"
        >
        >Great Scott!
        >
        >Jody will say that it has worked for thousands. It is not really
        >necessary for each of you to post a message saying "It works for
        >me.".

        Nope, I'll just let you say it. I'm sorry for all your problems
        though. It just doesn't seem like its your week, does it? ;)

        Maybe there was a field you had to choose something in like a
        pull down list for the method of order and that whatever is
        suppose to be marked with an "!" isn't happening.

        I cannot think of any possible reason that Fookes Software would
        not want to sell their products by fixing any alleged problem
        there is. It just doesn't make rational 'cents' to me. $-)

        It's time to take this off list. Please write me at Support at
        Fookes dot com if you have more complaints and troubles. The
        Basic list is strictly for the basic use of NoteTab, not
        somewhere to vent your feelings, etc. And, none of the lists
        should be used to make smart remarks, cussing, heated
        discussions, or anything else that hasn't anything to do with
        issues. Each list has its own purposes. At least take this one to
        the Off Topic list or write me at Support.

        Happy Tab'n,