Re: [NTB] Problem with latest version of Light

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      Hi JT,

      >When I open close Notetab Light none of my settings are taking.
      >It reverts back to the default settings. I've tried unistalling
      >and removing registery entries but nothing seems to work. Love
      >this app but now this is really quite annoying as I have to
      >redirect to my notes everytime. Any help would be GREATLY
      >appreciated.

      You might try going to View | Options in the Advanced tab and
      check the box to store the settings in the system registry. That
      problem is fixed in NoteTab version 5.0, but the Light version
      won't be released for a couple of months due to various reasons.
      If that does not work, you might try asking on the OffTopic list.
      Make sure your settings (permissions) are set to allow NoteTab to
      write to NoteTab's folders. Also, male sure NoteTab.ini is not
      marked read-only. Please take this to the OffTopic list for
      further help.

      >JT

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Happy Tab'n,