Re: [NTB] NoteTab 5 Upgrade Price?

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2006
      From: "Scott Fordin" <sfordin@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] NoteTab 5 Upgrade Price?

      > FWIW, I think a ~US$15 upgrade price for such a useful product
      > after such a long time between major upgrades -- when most
      > developers would charge full price -- is more than reasonable,
      > even if local currency swings vary the price by a buck or so. I
      > just wish there was syntax highlighting for more languages!

      Actually I *DID* my evaluation. Converting to U.S. dollars fares only
      slightly better than using Canadian dollars which apparently is OK.
      Translaing to others I find merely pennies difference.

      I based it on the price on the web of $19.95 as my example

      $24.05 Canadian
      $27.90 Australian = $23.97 Canadian
      $19.95 American = $22.77 Canadian
      £11.40 Sterling = $23.95 Canadian
      €16.68 Euros = $23.94 Canadian

      So now I know. But prior to this I had no idea. Nor did I know my options
      until I found the pricing page.
      So what the hell. I keep it simple.