Re: [NTB] NoteTab 5 Upgrade Price?

  • djust
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006
      Now a technical question on the upgrade discount:

      How is the upgrade version going to decide if we're qualified? I'm
      running a registered copy of NTP on my machine right now, and I remember
      the email address I probably used to register it, but that's about all.
      Will the new upgrade gadget pick a fight with me? I don't remember the
      date or any other details of my payment.

      Thanks.

      David.