Different tabs for different open files in NTS

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13 12:14 PM
      Is it possible to have different tab stops for different open files
      in NTS? For example I have one file where I want the first tab to
      be at position 28 and I want the rest of my open files to have tabs
      every five characters. Can I do that in NTS? Can NTP do it? Thank
      you in advance for all replies.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 1:01 PM
        Daniel Prince wrote:
        >Is it possible to have different tab stops for different open files
        >in NTS? For example I have one file where I want the first tab to
        >be at position 28 and I want the rest of my open files to have tabs
        >every five characters. Can I do that in NTS? Can NTP do it? Thank
        >you in advance for all replies.

        Yes. You do that at Document | Properties. While you are there, hit F1. At
        the bottom of the Help page you can read about how to change the number of
        settings that can be stored.

        Lotta