Re: [NTB] 2 questions...

  • dadenney
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
      Thanks much. Is there a way to accomplish this and also have the
      program in the task bar at the same time?

      David

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:
      >>> David,
      In answer to your first question, this is under "View ... Options ...
      View": Icon in System Tray: Puts NoteTab's icon in the system tray
      instead of the task bar. under "View ... Options ... General".
      If you want to keep the icon in the system tray when you close
      NoteTab, check the "Close to System Tray" setting on the General tab.
      Lee <<<

      > On 7/11/2006 02:20 PM, dadenney wrote:
      > >Hello!
      > >
      > >I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never
      > >wondered about the following questions:
      > >
      > >Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray
      > >without closing it? And...
      > >
      > >Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each
      pasteboard "capture"?

      > >Thanks!
      > >David
    • Lee Underwood
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
        David,

        I don't believe so. At least it didn't work for me. It's either one
        or the other.

        Lee

        On 7/11/2006 08:31 PM, dadenney wrote:

        >Thanks much. Is there a way to accomplish this and also have the
        >program in the task bar at the same time?
        >
        >David

        >In answer to your first question, this is under "View ... Options ...
        >View": Icon in System Tray: Puts NoteTab's icon in the system tray
        >instead of the task bar. under "View ... Options ... General".
        >If you want to keep the icon in the system tray when you close
        >NoteTab, check the "Close to System Tray" setting on the General tab.
        >Lee <<<
        >
        > > On 7/11/2006 02:20 PM, dadenney wrote:
        > > >Hello!
        > > >
        > > >I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never
        > > >wondered about the following questions:
        > > >
        > > >Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray
        > > >without closing it? And...
        > > >
        > > >Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each
        >pasteboard "capture"?
        > > >
        > > >Thanks!
        > > >David

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        >--
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
          dadenney wrote:
          > Hello!
          >
          > I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never wondered
          > about the following questions:
          >
          > Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray without
          > closing it? And...
          >
          > Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each
          > pasteboard "capture"?
          >
          > Thanks!
          > David

          David,

          What's the purpose of minimizing to the tray without closing? Do you
          want to minimize while running a clip or for another purpose?

          There should be ways to accomplish what you need and the specific
          circumstance may determine how to do it.

          ºvº
          06.07.11_23.04
          -Newspaper HeadLine...
          "Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case"