2 questions...

  • dadenney
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hello!

      I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never wondered
      about the following questions:

      Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray without
      closing it? And...

      Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each
      pasteboard "capture"?

      Thanks!
      David
    • Lee Underwood
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
        David,

        In answer to your first question, this is under "View ... Options ... View":

        Icon in System Tray: Puts NoteTab's icon in the system tray instead
        of the task bar.

        under "View ... Options ... General":

        If you want to keep the icon in the system tray when you close
        NoteTab, check the "Close to System Tray" setting on the
        <mk:@MSITStore:G:\prog\NoteTab%20Pro\NoteTab.chm::/options___general.htm>General
        tab.

        Lee

        On 7/11/2006 02:20 PM, dadenney wrote:

        >Hello!
        >
        >I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never
        >wondered about the following questions:
        >
        >Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray
        >without closing it? And...
        >
        >Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each pasteboard "capture"?
        >
        >Thanks!
        >David

      • dadenney
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
          Thanks much. Is there a way to accomplish this and also have the
          program in the task bar at the same time?

          David

          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:
          >>> David,
          In answer to your first question, this is under "View ... Options ...
          View": Icon in System Tray: Puts NoteTab's icon in the system tray
          instead of the task bar. under "View ... Options ... General".
          If you want to keep the icon in the system tray when you close
          NoteTab, check the "Close to System Tray" setting on the General tab.
          Lee <<<

          > On 7/11/2006 02:20 PM, dadenney wrote:
          > >Hello!
          > >
          > >I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never
          > >wondered about the following questions:
          > >
          > >Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray
          > >without closing it? And...
          > >
          > >Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each
          pasteboard "capture"?

          > >Thanks!
          > >David
        • Lee Underwood
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
            David,

            I don't believe so. At least it didn't work for me. It's either one
            or the other.

            Lee

            On 7/11/2006 08:31 PM, dadenney wrote:

            >Thanks much. Is there a way to accomplish this and also have the
            >program in the task bar at the same time?
            >
            >David

            >In answer to your first question, this is under "View ... Options ...
            >View": Icon in System Tray: Puts NoteTab's icon in the system tray
            >instead of the task bar. under "View ... Options ... General".
            >If you want to keep the icon in the system tray when you close
            >NoteTab, check the "Close to System Tray" setting on the General tab.
            >Lee <<<
            >
            > > On 7/11/2006 02:20 PM, dadenney wrote:
            > > >Hello!
            > > >
            > > >I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never
            > > >wondered about the following questions:
            > > >
            > > >Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray
            > > >without closing it? And...
            > > >
            > > >Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each
            >pasteboard "capture"?
            > > >
            > > >Thanks!
            > > >David

            >Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            >--
          • hsavage
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2006
              dadenney wrote:
              > Hello!
              >
              > I've been using NoteTab Pro for a few years, but I've never wondered
              > about the following questions:
              >
              > Is there a way to minimize NoteTab Pro to the system tray without
              > closing it? And...
              >
              > Is there a way to automatically date/time stamp each
              > pasteboard "capture"?
              >
              > Thanks!
              > David

              David,

              What's the purpose of minimizing to the tray without closing? Do you
              want to minimize while running a clip or for another purpose?

              There should be ways to accomplish what you need and the specific
              circumstance may determine how to do it.

              ºvº
              06.07.11_23.04
              -Newspaper HeadLine...
              "Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case"