Re: Recursive Multiple File Open in NTP?

  • websitemgrs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 4:56 PM
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "C. H. Sulka (Digital Technology,
      Inc.)" <dti@...> wrote:

      > Is there a way to open multiple files recursively in NTPro? I have
      > correspondence files saved in DATE folders (YYYYMMDD) under various
      > peoples names. I'd like to open all the correspondence files to/from
      > a person so I can conduct a search on (whatever). NTP allows
      multiple
      > file open within a directory (folder) but I don't know how to open
      > multiple files across multiple folders? I'd like to be able to
      select
      > the directory for Michael Smith, say, and open all files in the date-
      > labeled directories therein.

      An easier way is to use the Disk Search function either from the menu
      option, Search/Search Disk or Ctrl+D. You can choose your starting
      folder and select the Subdirectories box.

      Jim
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
        C. H. Sulka (Digital Technology, Inc.) wrote:
        >Is there a way to open multiple files recursively in NTPro?

        You can do it with a clip. But you have to post on the clip list or Jody
        won't give me another gold star. ;-)

        Lotta