Recursive Multiple File Open in NTP?

  • C. H. Sulka (Digital Technology, Inc.)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Is there a way to open multiple files recursively in NTPro? I have
      correspondence files saved in DATE folders (YYYYMMDD) under various
      peoples names. I'd like to open all the correspondence files to/from
      a person so I can conduct a search on (whatever). NTP allows multiple
      file open within a directory (folder) but I don't know how to open
      multiple files across multiple folders? I'd like to be able to select
      the directory for Michael Smith, say, and open all files in the date-
      labeled directories therein.
    • websitemgrs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "C. H. Sulka (Digital Technology,
        Inc.)" <dti@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to open multiple files recursively in NTPro? I have
        > correspondence files saved in DATE folders (YYYYMMDD) under various
        > peoples names. I'd like to open all the correspondence files to/from
        > a person so I can conduct a search on (whatever). NTP allows
        multiple
        > file open within a directory (folder) but I don't know how to open
        > multiple files across multiple folders? I'd like to be able to
        select
        > the directory for Michael Smith, say, and open all files in the date-
        > labeled directories therein.

        An easier way is to use the Disk Search function either from the menu
        option, Search/Search Disk or Ctrl+D. You can choose your starting
        folder and select the Subdirectories box.

        Jim
      • loro
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
          C. H. Sulka (Digital Technology, Inc.) wrote:
          >Is there a way to open multiple files recursively in NTPro?

          You can do it with a clip. But you have to post on the clip list or Jody
          won't give me another gold star. ;-)

          Lotta