Re: [NTB] New

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
      Hi Lotta and Others,

      >Hi and welcome to the list :-)
      >
      >whitsgirl91 wrote:
      >> where do i start at making a web page and when i make a web page...
      >
      >See if this helps.
      ><http://pagetutor.com/html_tutor/index.html>
      >Jody, the list owner, doesn't want us to get too deep into HTML on the
      >basic list. If you sign up for the HTML list, I'm sure people will be happy
      >to help you learn about how to use Notetab to write HTML.
      ><mailto:ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...>

      Thanks much Lotta and to the others that frequently post messages
      about moving the topic being discussed to more appropriate
      lists!!! I won't post it again, but for those that have been on
      the lists for say 6 months or less, please see my message with
      the Subject line of: "Sending Messages/Posting Policies ;)"

      It has all the lists "rules" and information about what lists you
      should post/reply to/send your messages to. TIA !!!-)))

      bcnu,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.