Re: [NTB] Re:NoteTab Pro---0---- Newbie Help!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hi Scott and Lotta,

      Thanks for the help Lotta. Scott, you are much better off signing
      up for the NoteTab and HTML list for help with HTML. That's where
      the amateur and pros hang out and give excellent HTML web page
      help/assistance. It also helps keep this list a bit cleaner and
      archiving the HTML stuff on that list for searching at
      yahoogroups. See the footer of all [NTB] messages to signup or go
      to http://www.notetab.net or http://www.fookes.us to sign up or
      see my sigline. :) FYI: Any yahoogroups list/group is NameOfGroup-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com where "NameOfGroup" in the HTML list case is ntb-html.

      mailto:ntb-html-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > I have NoteTab Pro and want to start building web pages. When I
      >open a new webpage on NT pro I get a Template Wizard. My; question is
      >how do I know which type of Document I want to use:XHTML Strict
      > Transitional
      > FrameSet
      >
      >I tried to search, but could not find anything on it.
      >
      >Any help would be appreciated!!!
      >

      >Thank you!
      >
      >Scott

      >Yahoo! Groups Links