Re: Read-only & NoteTab, Binary Characters (was Re: [NTB] Can't edit text file)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hi David,

      I put in the request to add a sentence to the existing popups
      that the file was marked read-only in NoteTab. It is up to Eric
      to add it or not, but seems like a simple thing to me to do.
      However, me thinking it would be simple does not amount to a hill
      of beans (that I have found that I was wrong over and over). ;)

      >Thanks Jody. It's good that it does that.
      >
      >This seems to be a relatively common question though. Should
      >NoteTab explicitly inform the user that it's set the file read-
      >only? Might cut down on confusion.

      Happy Tab'n,