Re: [NTB] How do I get NoteTab to edit files on server directly?

  • Hugo Paulissen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
      DHP, Lotta,

      Well, you can do it if you have an FTP client that supports this.

      I know FTP surfer (freeware - old, simple, useful) makes it possible. No
      command-line involved.

      http://www.whispertech.com/surfer/index.htm

      Hugo

      > DHP Trading UK wrote:
      >
      >> How do I get NoteTab to edit files on server directly?
      >>
      >> What I mean is that when I access my site via FTP, I use to be able to
      >> edit my .html files directly via windows text program. And when I had
      >> finished I just click save and it would update the file on the server
      >> directly.

    • dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2006
        Hi
        I would use ws_ftple.exe , download it is free , try it out first , there
        may be a library that can be used with it.
        THANKYOU DAVE M