No paragraph when I hit return key.... What have I done?

  • ken winston caine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2006
      Hi:

      Obviously I hit some character combo that turned off something. How do
      I turn it back on?

      Notetab Pro. Now when I hit the enter key, (paragraph key, return key --
      alternate names), nothing happens. I can keep typing in the same line,
      but I can't get Notetab to paragraph.

      Not sure what I did to cause this. Don't really need to know that. Just
      need to know how to get Notetab back to paragraphing when I hit the
      return key.

      How?

      Thanks,
      kwc
    • ken winston caine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2006
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ken winston caine" <kwc@...> wrote:

        <SNIP> Now when I hit the enter key, (paragraph key, return key --
        > alternate names), nothing happens. I can keep typing in the same
        line,
        > but I can't get Notetab to paragraph.<SNIP>

        OK. Problem has mysteriously fixed itself.

        Very odd.

        kwc